Job title: Assistant Accountant
Location: Leamington Spa
Salary: £25,000pa-£28,000pa DOE.
Our client is an award-winning company with a track record of impressive growth and fantastic employee recognition and satisfaction. They are now looking to attract the services of an Accounts Assistant to join their accounting department. Based at their Head Office in Leamington Spa, you can expect support and career development as well as a lovely working environment with a great team around you and a very talented collective throughout this exciting and market-leading business.
- Quarterly VAT Return preparation
- Reconciling / Checking Balance sheet Codes
- Various Reporting consolidation for management accounts
- Fixed Asset Register (including mid-year Audit review)
- Company Cars
- Year-end Audit Analysis
- Staff Management / Annual Appraisals / Recruitment
- Developing / Maintaining reporting systems
- Other ad-hoc duties
Key Skills & Experience:
- AAT qualified (or advanced in your studies)
- 3 years finance experience
- Experience of SAGE
- Strong Microsoft Office and Excel skills
- Attention to detail
- Organised and methodical
- Speed and accuracy
- Ability to work accurately in a busy environment
Experience of MS Dynamics and Payroll would be an advantage but not essential.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Beth Lawrence for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.