A family run business in the Midlands are looking for a Layout Designer. The family run firm is one of the fastest growing in the midlands with a projected turnover double that of last years. You will be working in an open plan office which provides a family feel to the business. If you are a Layout Designer who values the quality of work you produce and want to be rewarded in return then this is the role for you.
The Successful applicant will have experience with a housing developer in the design (both freehand and CAD) of build elevations, street scene layouts and planning applications.
- Preparing sketch layouts in freehand and autocad form.
- Liaison with internal and external sources to maximise development functions.
- Assiting with site appraisals
- Preparing complete House designs and street layouts through experience of freehand design and autocad
- Liaison with external consultants to prepare necessary landscaping ecology and noise reports.
- Assist with discharge of conditions preparation.
In return you will receive a very competitve salary of £35,000 - £40,000, a company car or car allowance, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and a pension.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.