This role will see you working across three regions to make a difference daily to improving the lives and outcomes of the tenants and shared owners.
My client are a large housing association across several different counties. They are looking to expand their housing team by recruiting a housing officer who will manage tenants across different regions.
As a Housing Officer your main responsibilities will include;
- Providing effective tenancy and resident management in line with policies and procedures.
- Dealing with anti-social behaviour, tenancy changes, shared ownership management and rent arrears.
- Developing, building and maintaining relationships with tenants and other key stakeholders to ensure the effective management of housing services.
- Playing a key role in the management and allocation of empty properties.
A successful Housing Officer will:
- Have experience in Housing
- Access to a vehicle
- Experience in dealing with ASB
- Experience in Property Management, including tenant management
- Must be happy to undergo DBS check
On going contract £10-12 p/h