Are you looking for a primary supply teaching job in South Birmingham? ITN Mark Education have primary teaching jobs available in several primary schools across Birmingham. If you have a teaching qualification and primary teaching experience and want to teach in our schools, then we would like to hear from you.
Teachers must have:
- Be able to provide at least two different teaching references covering the last 2 years or your last two teaching placements and University reference if you are an NQT
- QTS or equivalent
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Good organisational skills with high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
- Good classroom management skills
ITN Mark Education can offer you:
- Over 10 years of knowledge and experience in education recruitment
- Client knowledge that is second to none
- Excellent salaries fitting to your skills and experience
- Teaching assignments local to you
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Careers support and advice
- Opportunity to work on our guaranteed pay scheme
- Wide range of teaching environments and age groups
- Opportunities to widen you current teaching experiences
- £100 referral bonus scheme for any other teacher you recommend
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.