MIG Welder / Fabricator
Are you an experienced Fabricator Welder seeking a new position within a highly established business near the Telford area? Our client are a rapidly expanding company that are seeking Welder Fabricators on a temporary to permanent basis.
Due to the location you will require your own transport.
- Manually fabricating mild steel from drawings
- MIG Welding parts to a high standard
- Bending, cutting, forming aluminum and stainless steel products
- Cutting of own steel
- Working with bespoke products from concept to completion
- Working within a busy, professional engineering workshop as part of an individual but must be able to work within a team.
- Must be able read technical drawings
- Must have a proven track record within the sheet metal industry
- Apprentice trained Sheet metal worker would be advantageous
- Any relevant city and guilds qualifications would be advantageous
- Permanent opportunity
- £9.50 - £10 with an increase available once permanent
- Free on site parking
- Overtime available
For more vacancies visit our website.