Senior Physiotherapist MSK
RIG Healthcare is currently working on behalf of our private client who urgently require the services of a Senior Physiotherapist to join a friendly team at Birmingham Centre.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to experience triage case management, acute physiotherapy, functional restoration programmes and preventative training programmes.
Training is provided and there are career development opportunities throughout the 10 Centres of our UK wide business.
Competitive Salary + great company benefits!
Become part of an award-winning organisation where:
• You contribute to the quality and outcomes that have helped Rthe company to win multiple awards, including the Rehabilitation First award three years running!
• You receive a warm welcome and support in a team focused environment
• There is a strong focus on individual development, on-going clinical training and CPD
• You have an excellent variety of work available - triage, outpatients, Functional Restoration Programme, preventative training, health and wellbeing programmes
• The bonus scheme is directly linked to individual, team and company objectives
• 98% of employees are committed to producing quality work (employee survey 2014)
• There is a dedicated Health & Wellbeing team to provide educational and fun initiatives for all employees.
• Your colleagues are friendly, focused and passionate about making a difference for our 40,000 patients each year
• Everyone`s input and opinion is encouraged to assist in the development of the company
• Loyalty and length of service are recognised and rewarded
• Flexible working is encouraged
All positions with RIG Healthcare will require the candidate to hold a current DBS certificate.
For further information, or to arrange a meeting, please contact Gabriela Walowski
/ or visit