Junior Accounts Administrator
A large well respected organisation in Warwick, has a live requirement for an ambitious Junior Accounts Administrator. You will be responsible for accurately inputting data from invoices, bank cheques and account statements to the system. This is an excellent opportunity for someone that wants to start their career in finance. The role will expose you to certain areas of accounting and the reputation of the company will support your career growth, with onsite training.
Ideally, you will:
- Experience adding accurate information into Excel
- Basic understanding of using Microsoft programmes
- Have good experience communicating between customers & internal team members
- Having the flexibility to work across a multitude of different programmes
- Have some relevant qualifications within Finance
In Return, you will:
- Have the opportunity to work for a flourishing business
- Work in a centrally located office with easy transport links and on site parking if needed
- The opportunity to work in a growing team of Accountants
- Be working with an employer that is renown for quality and the highest working standards
This role is ideal for anyone that wants to work in a fast paced, busy accounts environment and is now looking for their first challenge. If you have good experience working with Microsoft Excel or you have relevant career experience then please apply.