Service Delivery Administrator Business Manager
Health Management (a MAXIMUS Company) offers expert medical advice, dynamic health-promotion campaigns and on-site clinical support to a wide range of employers nationwide. We offer a friendly and supportive working environment.
We are currently looking for a SDA Business Manager to join the Customer Service Team at our Meriden (Berkswell) Office. The successful candidate will work closely with the Regional Operations Manager (ROM) and team leaders to deliver the business priorities, support and lead people through change and meet performance objectives and SLAs.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
• Responsible for the day to day business delivery supervision and leadership of the Admin team, reviewing staffing levels and allocation of work through Team Leaders
• To ensure a proactive approach working with the teams to planning/booking of all work and communication of arrangements with clients within SLA
• To ensure that appropriate administrative support is provided to clinicians and clients with regards to clinics, health surveillance or wellness activity including administration of the booking process and ensuring that paperwork is processed / with the clinician in a timely fashion
• Responsible for leading regular team meetings, communicating process changes and developments within the business to team members
• Develop, coach and support the Team leaders to manage and lead people through change
• Highlighting any complaints from clients to the Senior Medical Team, Customer Service Operations Manager and/or relevant Account Manager.
• Undertaking first line absence interviews on return from time away from work.
• Undertake annual development reviews for direct reports
• Monitoring and reviewing performance related issues working with the ROM and team for resolution and improvement.
• Provide regular management information and reports against key departmental metrics when requested.
• Responsible for organising and co-ordinating work activities to ensure minimum risk to the health and safety of employees or any persons who may be affected by the Company’s activities and escalating any H&S concerns to the relevant Manager/Director
Responsible for site facilities issues
The successful candidate will have:
- Commerical awareness/business acumen
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Influencing Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Proven leadership experience in a target driven environment
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written Must be PC literate in the following packages:
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS WordTraining will be given on bespoke in-house designed systems (HML Online)
- Must be able to proficiently use the internet
In exchange for the above we offer ongoing training and development, annual salary reviews, a health cash plan and a flexible benefits package.
Health Management is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.