Business Development Executives
A number of brand new permanent opportunities for experienced Business Development Executives have become available for a leading provider of e-learning and training services. Boasting a competitive bonus structure coupled with an opportunity to build out an expansive client and customer base, these roles would offer the successful Business Development Executives the chance to really make a difference.
This company are extremely well established within the market place, providing bespoke and detailed safeguarding training programmes to a variety of key sectors. Using their expertise, they continue to support organisations work to legislative compliance, ensuring safer lives and fulfilment of their duty of care obligations.
To identify new business to business (B2B) opportunities, pitching this company’s products and services, whilst converting sales of varying cycles and deal sizes via multiple industry sector engagement.
Business Development Executives Job Responsibilities;
- Planning and prioritising sales activities using the CRM system and maintaining accurate and up to date information at all times
- Negotiating commercial terms within set guidelines
- Meeting sales targets and key performance indicators (KPI’s)
- Understanding delivery methodology and having a sound knowledge of all programmes
- Building relationships with potential customers to understand their current and potential future training requirements
To be a successful Business Development Executive we would like to be talking to candidates who;
- Have previous experience within a similar business development executive role
- Have a sound understanding of the full 360 sales process, from initial contact to conversion, on-boarding and account management
- Possess excellent communication and relationship building skills with strong questioning and listening skills
- Possess excellent organisational and time management skills, with an ability to work to deadlines within agreed parameters
- Have the ability to think creatively in response to incoming enquiries
- Salary is made up of £21,500 - £22,500 basic with an achievable OTE Commission structure of £4,000 - £5,000 within first year)
- Company pension scheme
- Great working hours, Monday-Friday, 8:30am:5:00pm
- Onsite parking
- Brand new office environment
- Town centre location