An excellent opportunity is available with a most respected Wealth Management business based in Stourbridge for a Paraplanner to support the financial advisors and other team members in the provision of financial planning services.
The wealth management business provide tailored advice to corporate and personal clients across The West Midlands.
Key Responsibilities of the Paraplanner:
- Provide direct support when responding to client queries
- Ensure all duties are carried out in accordance with best practice, internal compliance, training and competence, complains procedures and the requirements of relevant legislation
- Provide technical support to financial advisers to include; technical research, report writing and drafting advice letters, keeping client affairs under review, managing client expectations and liaising with relevant administration teams
- Deliver compliant and client friendly letters and reports within agreed and acceptable timescales
- Maintain a proactive dialogue with clients
- Maintain client files and records
- Keep an up to date knowledge of relevant legislation and Inland Revenue practices
The Paraplanner will possess a broad knowledge of all types of planning products including investments, pensions and protection. You will have strong IT skills and be capable of producing letters and reports to a high standard. Ideally you will hold a level 4 financial planning qualification but this is not essential. Study support will be provided in this role.
This is an excellent opportunity in The West Midlands. Please apply now, or for further information, please contact Kayte Short at Robert Walters at