Our client are an established provider of grounds maintenance and landscape solutions for a variety of clients within the UK. Priding themselves on their philosophy, vision and values, our client have become synonymous with innovation, quality and value. As their business continues to go from strength to strength, our client are now looking for an Operations Administrator to join their existing team in Stratford-upon-Avon.
You will have the responsibility for providing high quality, efficient and professional administrative support to the Operations team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities;
- Answering and directing incoming calls and processing post
- Responsible for producing reports using a company specific database
- Assisting with the accounts processes when required
- Booking meetings and making provisions for visitors
- Confirming appointments with clients
- Assistance with filing (both electronically and hard copy) and supporting with receptionist duties when required
The Ideal Candidate Will;
- Have excellent communication, inter-personal and telephone skills
- Have excellent computer skills and proficiency. Proven experience of using Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Access, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience in using company specific databases
- Have the ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
- Have strong administrative and prioritisation skills