Construction Loss Adjuster
MBA are working alongside a global claims management company whose vision is to be the world's leading provider of claim services, business process outsourcing, and consulting solutions.
Their employees are innovative, dedicated, hardworking, and reliable. They are resilient, collaborative, fast-acting, and share a passion to succeed. They hail from more than 70 countries and speak dozens of languages reflecting the global audience they serve. They look to employ the best and the brightest individuals in the niche markets they serve, specialists who possess unmatched experience in difficult situations when their clients need us most.
After all, at the end of the day they are in business to help people
Who you are
You will be the newest member to their Construction Loss Adjusting Team and there are many offices across the UK who are looking to have people join them!
You will have had experience working as a Loss Adjuster and will have handled a mixture of high value Property, Construction and/or Engineering claims
- Receiving and acknowledging new claims
- Preparing case management plans
- Visiting sites, interviewing witnesses and preparation of witness statements
- Communicating regularly with all interested parties
- Calculating and agreeing settlements of claims, and preparing final reports
You will have:-
- A recognised Insurance Qualification (CII / CILA/ ACII / ACILA)
- Strong communication ( verbal / written)
- Excellent skills in establishing relationships and building trust and working in a busy and regulated environment
- Superb starting salary - dependent upon experience and qualifications held
- Up to 25 days annual leave
- Pension, Life Insurance, Childcare vouchers
- Funded Industry Qualifications
For more information please contact Emma Corr on