Marketing Campaigns Officer
As a core member of the Marketing team you'll be expected to work autonomously, have a good grip on campaigns, be a self starter and creative in your approach. You will also have the opportunity to travel across different sites so a driving licence will be advantageous.
If you tick the following boxes I'd love to talk to you:
- Developing and maintaining marketing and campaign activity
- Creating campaigns plans both internal and external
- Work with the wider team to secure media coverage
- Write creative and engaging content, be responsible for reviewing marketing literature
- Update and maintain campaign website pages
A permanent role paying up to £28,500 + excellent benefits!
So if this is the opportunity for you tick the apply button!
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.