Bill of Materials Administrator
A Bills of Materials (BOM) Administrator is required to join an engineering team in Leamington Spa on an initial 6 month contract.
The client is looking for a BOM administrator to assist the engineers with a variety of project delivery tasks including issues tracking, design release tracking, bill of materials, etc.
The BOM Administrator:
* Working with the engineering team to support them with data collection and tracking across multiple projects
* Managing BOM's
* Monitoring and tracking of technical information
* Monitoring and tracking of engineering issues
* Monitoring and tracking of design releases
* Compilation of timing plans from information supplied by the engineers
* Coordinating information between the client and production suppliers
The ideal candidate will:
* Be well organised and familiar with using Microsoft Excel
* Have good communication skills
* Demonstrate excellent attention to detail
* Be proactive and motivated
To apply for the BOM Administrator position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.