ITN Mark Education is working with a large yet popular secondary school in the Bordesley Green area of Birmingham. The Head Teacher is urgently looking to recruit a Geography Teacher to join their dedicated team.
The school's curriculum is aimed to engage, challenge and motivate its pupils. Teachers here match the lessons to the needs of the learners and activities are designed so that its pupils of all abilities can maximise their learning. A range of teaching techniques are used to accommodate the differences in learning styles.
The school provides a new curriculum which has adopted a streamed approach to drive progress at all levels. Staff members here ensure that children of all ages make connections with one another through discussion, problem solving and team-building.
The successful candidate will:
- Be degree qualified in Geography or a related subject.
- Have proven success with raising attainment.
- Have the ability to plan and deliver engaging, creative lessons.
- Be able to commit to the full length of the long term contract.
Benefits of working with ITN Mark Education are:
- Good rates of pay including weekly pay
- Refer a friend to ITN Mark (must have worked for 1 day) and receive £100 worth of capital bond vouchers.
- Supply staff are highly valued and often offered a permanent position
- Excellent support system in place for the staff, offering a real chance to make a positive impact on the children's education.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.