NHS Band 8A Project Manager - CareNotes Project
NHS, CareNotes, Clinical System, Prince2, Project Manager, Electronic Patient Record, EPR, Deployment, Benefits Realisation, Healthcare, Clinical System Implementation, Coventry, Contract
A Project Manager is required on a contract basis for an NHS client in Coventry. The contract will run till March 2018, is banded as an 8A role and is deemed inside of IR35.
- Support and manage clinical system project closure;
- To provide a project management role in supporting and delivering
- An effective and safe transition from deployment of Carenotes into business as usual;
- the roll-out of additional Carenotes functionality to services to support benefits realisation and the effective use of Carenotes;
- Production and management of project documentation including PIDs, plans, risk and issues log;
- Co-ordination of the transition work programmes components;
- Provide support to project work stream leads;
- Managing and co-ordinating projects across different staff groups;
- Managing projects within the NHS;
- Producing project documentation including PIDs, plans, risk and issues log;
- Proven track record in delivering projects to time and within budget;
- PRINCE Project management qualification;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to give and take direction;
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.