£18,000 basic salary and company benefits
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
- Child Care Vouchers
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
We are looking to recruit an experienced Warranty Administrator to join our team at Volkswagen Hereford. At this dealership we have a team who are determined to deliver the high standards of service our customers deserve and we invite you to be a part of our team.
The Warranty Administrator role plays a key part in the relationship between the dealership, customers and the manufacturer. Main duties of the role include:
• Checking claims submitted by the site
• Progress and submit claims to the Manufacturer
• Ensure that any work undertaken meets the manufacturer`s requirements and criteria for warranty claims.
• Ensure that the repair order and all supporting documentation meets the manufacturer`s required standards.
• Ensure submission of all invoiced jobs and minimise warranty WIP, and assist the Accounts department in the reconciliation of the warranty payments.
• Deal with rejected warranty claims
For this role is preferred you have experience of working within warranty or service administration within the Motor Industry along with experience within Kerridge. You will need to be organised, efficient with a keen eye for detail and the ability to work within specified guidelines.
If you are successful you can look forward to ongoing training opportunities, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice, including a competitive salary and performance-related bonus, childcare voucher scheme, share incentive plan, Vertu rewards and pension scheme. If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry please apply now.