Customer Services Coordinator
Customer Services Coordinator £18,000 - £20,000 Permanent - must be immediately available
Your new company
Hays Office Support are currently working on behalf of a large packaging company in Telford to appoint a Customer Care Coordinator on a permanent basis.
Your new role
This role will include coordinating and communicating customer inquiries with the concerned department and units inside & supplier companies.
* Follow up to update and finalize all the opened /pending orders on the system.
* Raise Purchase Orders, Sales Orders, Delivery notes, Invoices and Collection follow up.
* Creation of trade agreement.
* Communicate with customer about order status (Acknowledgement of order, processing).
* Communicate delivery commitment to sales forces and customer, also notifies them in event of any delivery changes.
* Convert Quotations from status "Created" to "Sent" on ERP
* Communicate with the key accounts about all sales issues.
* Follow up with Account Managers on monthly forecast.
* Coordinate with warehouse staff on all outgoing shipments.
* Generate daily shipping plan.
* Follow up and tracking on deliveries.
* Coordination with sales force, customer for FG retrieval.
* Communicate with client after product delivery.
* Handle complaints data entry on AX and follow up with the concerned department.
* Communicate with the customer about the complaint status in order to achieve a high customer satisfaction rate.
* Tracks the quality complaints with suppliers in order to maintain the Customer Complaints lead time within the assigned targets.
* Follow up with accounting department to issue credit note for the retrieved material.
* Ensure return of the material to company W/H.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be considered for this role you must be immediately available and have demonstrable experience in all of the following areas.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.