Finance Analyst - Part Qualified
On behalf of a fast-growing business in Birmingham city centre, Marks Sattin are recruiting for a Finance Analyst to provide insightful financial and performance analysis along with the development of financial modelling tools to aid value-add decisions.
Key responsibilities as Finance Analyst:
- Support the delivery of the 3 year business plan with designing and building financial models for business planning and budgeting
- Support the financial reforecast process and outputs
- Provide decision support analysis
- Business partner with operations to challenge and help drive financial performance
To be considered for the role of Finance Analyst, candidates must be/have:
- CIMA/ACCA part qualified
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- An effective communicator with the ability to build rapport at all levels
A basic salary of up to £35,000 is on offer plus full study support for the successful individual. To be considered and be part of their exciting growth plans, please click apply!