Head of Change / Change Programme Manager
About Capita | Capita Lending Services
We are Capita, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through bespoke, quality solutions, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
Capita Lending Services are part of Private Sector Partnerships a division of Capita plc, and collectively provides a comprehensive set of end to end capabilities and services across the debt management lifecycle encompassing mortgage origination, secured and unsecured servicing, arrears, debt collection, credit analytics & insight and enforcement & litigation. In addition to this we also have a significant and highly successful remediation services capability assisting many of the UK's leading companies in their financial redress initiatives.
As Change Programme Manager, you will be responsible for the successful planning and delivery of all Client and Internal change, playing a pivotal role in ensuring the success of the BAU demands in an outsourced environment. You will proactively manage the project teams implementing internal and client change through the design, delivery and warranty phases; ensuring robust change and project governance and controls are followed and effectively communicate to all internal and external stakeholders.
What you will do:
- Lead and manage a matrixed Business Change team across multiple locations including Project Managers, Project Analysts, Business Analysts and Contractors
- Work closely with clients to ensure priorities are fully understood and high expectations are met
- Manage the demand pipeline of multiple interconnected projects
- Plan, manage and forecast budgets, timescales and resource allocation across multiple sites and programmes
- Deliver business value through implementation
- Ensure the ongoing successful delivery of high level and complex projects to time, cost and quality parameters.
- Ensure appropriate governance and controls are implemented and managed through project lifecycles
- Lead in the understanding and use of new and emerging technology, products and solutions
- Manage internal and external suppliers, vendors and stakeholders
- Matrix management of project resource and delivery of business strategy for change
- Liaise closely and communicate with key areas of the Business; Operations, IT, Finance, Compliance, Risk etc
- Provide accurate MI and high quality reporting to various forums
Your experience will include:
- Experience of managing and developing a team, resource planning and personal development
- Strong Leadership, influencing capabilities
- Preferably a recognised Project Management qualification (Prince 2) and/or CILT
- Experience in:
- Regulatory change
- Mortgage origination, servicing or arrears
- Process improvement/re-engineering
- Strong track record of delivery in complex organisations and across multiple business units and locations
- Significant experience of building and maintaining client relationships from Delivery to Board level.
- Significant experience of end to end solution development
- Conflict resolution
- Knowledge of project management tools and techniques
- Ability to regularly travel to multiple sites across the UK.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday, pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share plan schemes, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.