ITN Mark Education is working with a popular secondary school in the Small Heath area of Birmingham to recruit for a Science Teacher. Staff members here positively nurture pupils of all faiths and beliefs. Faith-inspired values determine the character of education and that they should be intrinsic to the positive experience of daily life. The school develops lifelong learners, confident individuals and responsible citizens.
The schools ambition is to create an exciting place to learn and to encourage its students to become independent learners in a safe and secure environment. Teachers here create an atmosphere in which hard work and discipline combine to provide its students with the determination and motivation to succeed. In return, they expect a high level of commitment and endeavour from them, as well as very high standards of personal appearance and behaviour.
The successful candidate will:
- Be NQT or QTS qualified
- Be degree qualified in Science or a related subject.
- Have proven success with raising attainment.
- Have the ability to plan and deliver engaging, creative lessons.
- Be able to commit to the full length of the long term contract.
Benefits of working with ITN Mark Education are:
- Good rates of pay including weekly pay
- Refer a friend to ITN Mark (must have worked for 1 day) and receive £100 worth of capital bond vouchers.
- Supply staff are highly valued and often offered a permanent position
- Excellent support system in place for the staff, offering a real chance to make a positive impact on the children's education.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.