IT Systems Administrator - VMWare - Coventry -£38k
IT Systems Administrator – VMWare Coventry -£38k
Some evening and weekend work will be required
An exciting opportunity for a strong IT Systems Administrator to manage the company IT Systems and a small IT team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting and administering a virtualise server and network infrastructure, they will be working alongside an internal team to ensure that the infrastructure can support the dynamic nature of the business.
The successful candidate will supervising and mentoring a support engineer to help carry out pro-active maintenance on servers and network infrastructure to ensure best practice is implemented and adhered to.
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for an experienced IT Systems Administrator to join a highly successful company in their industry, who offer great career prospects for the successful candidate.
- Experience working in IT Administrator or 3rd line network engineer position
- Strong experience of routing and firewall configuration, fault finding and support
- Excellent knowledge of Windows OS 7,8 and 10
- Cisco switches and firewalls
- Experience with virtualization technologies and in particular VMware
- Windows Server 2008 to 2016
- Office 365 administration
Who will suit this role?
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced IT Systems Administrator to join a company who offer great opportunities for career progression.
Basic salary to £38k + overtime
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence. CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Experienced IT Systems Administrator / IT Systems Manager / IT Manager
With experience with VMWare, Windows based systems and CISCO
Based in Coventry