Quality Engineer - West Midlands - Varied Sectors
Quality Engineer/Quality Assurance Engineer Position – Global Company across a wide variety of Sectors – West Midlands
£20,000 – £27,000 (depending on experience) + 10% Pension Scheme
A Quality Engineer is required to join a global organisation who work across industries including: Aerospace, Oil & Gas, Power, Machine building, Automotive and more.
Location: West Midlands, commutable by: Birmingham, Leicester, Rugby, Northampton, Coventry and surrounding locations
Quality engineer/ Quality Assurance Engineer Position:
- Reviewing specifications including their filing and updating for continuous development.
- Logging and investigating internal non-conformances.
- Ensuring that all working equipment is up to date on all systems health checks.
- Reviewing of consumables calibrations and surveys for compliance.
- The creation of data card.
- Follow all health & Safety procedures.
- Follow all of the company’s environmental procedures.
- Compliance with all quality system requirements.
- Creating TDC/ build sheets/ loading plans.
- Final release of customer product.
- Liaising with customer technical, production and quality departments.
They are ideally looking for someone with the following background:
- Metal works experience.
- Experience creating non-conformance reports.
- The use of 8D or 5Y.
- Experience with NADCAP.
- Aerospace experience working to AS9100.
Interview slots are available from Thursday the 7th September.
Apply for this role via X4 Group today
Call Kaine Dimech on for further details on the role or email me on
Keyword search: Quality Engineer / Quality Assurance Engineer / Quality / ISO9001 / AS9100 / 8D / 5Y / FMEA / NADCAP / TS16949 / ISO14001