A Birmingham based business with excellent transport links is currently recruiting for an Administrator on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a fun and friendly team, which could serve as a fantastic long term role for a local candidate who is looking to work within a fun, fast-paced, and hardworking team. My client is open to backgrounds- so don't worry if you have never been an Administrator. There will be an intensive training period at the start of your role.
Ideally you will be:
- Someone with common sense and an empathetic nature, each case needs to be dealt with carefully and with consideration
- Highly organised and committed to the role. My client would ideally like someone in this role for the long term
- An excellent communicator confident in both face to face and telephone communication with a wide variety of people
- Fully conversant with MS Office
In return you will receive:
- A fun working environment, enjoying 'PizzaFridays' and company BBQs
- The opportunity to gain some fantastic administration experience
- Working in a premier office facility located in a location with excellent transport links and onsite parking
- A challenging and very rewarding position with a business that genuinely appreciates and values its employees
- The opportunity to join a passionate and supportive team, where people stay for the long term
- Regular pay reviews and an intensive period of training
If you feel you could be this candidate, please do not hesitate to apply as interviews are taking place this week.