1st/2nd Line IT Support Technician (SQL)
Must be able to drive and have own transport. A Trainee will be considered.
Our client is well known in their industry for providing first class support to their clients. They are looking for a IT Support Technician to join their friendly team.
- • Prioritising, troubleshooting and resolving customer issues.
- • Logging incidents in detail, keeping records updated and documenting resolutions.
- • Preparing and setting up new data onto internal systems.
- • Installing and upgrading existing customer systems.
- • Supporting internal staff with desktop support issues.
- • Escalating and reporting issues.
Main Skills and Experience
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skllls
- Background or knowledge of IT systems and computers
- Basic MS Windows and MS Office
- Passion for computers and IT.
- A comprehensive training programme and continued development opportunities.
- A fantastic working environment and atmosphere.
- Friendly and helpful colleagues.
- A permanent position for the right candidate.
- After training, there may be the introduction of a subtle shift pattern.
Experienced preferred, however if you have a passion or a qualification in IT/computers and have strong problem-solving skills, then please send your CV to Watson-HR who are acting as agents for this role.