SEN teaching assistant
Special Needs Teaching Assistant
ITN Mark Education is seeking to appoint several teaching assistants to work for us on behalf of a special school in North Birmingham. The school caters for children with special educational needs including MLD, ASD and SLD.
The successful teaching assistant must have experience working with Autism. We are looking for pro-active teaching assistants who will engage and motivate the pupils.
If you are punctual, energetic and have a real passion for working with children with autism and other special educational needs we want to hear from you!
Experience with Makaton, PECS and Team Teach is all desirable but not essential.
The successful SEND teaching assistant must:
- Be pro active and be able to engage students
- Must have a calm approach
- Must be resilient and punctual
- Must have a Level 3 qualification is STLS or equivalent
- Must have experience within a special school or with children with SEND
- Must have great references
- Must have a DBS or be willing to apply for one
- Must be from North Birmingham or be able to commute
What we can offer in return:
- Competitive salary
- Weekly pay
- Dedicated consultant
- Ongoing CPD and training
- 24hour service
- Cash rewards for referrals
If you are interested
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.