SEO Copywriter - Warwickshire
Are you a creative individual with exceptionally strong written English skills and the ability to confidently write new and interesting content? This is a great role for an English Literature or Creative Writing graduate.
You will help improve organic website performance across a number of the companies clients. Supporting the SEO team by creating new copy across a wide variety of subjects, as well as optimising and proofreading existing content.
- Creating long- and short-form copy that supports the SEO strategy
- Writing content that includes our target keywords and supports the SEO strategy
- Carrying out research where necessary in order to create new and informative articles
- Revising existing content to ensure that it adheres to SEO best practise
- Assisting with other content-related tasks as necessary
- Exceptionally strong written English and grammar skills
- The ability to confidently adopt different tones of voice and write in a variety of forms
- Excellent proofreading and editing skills
- The ability to research and write confidently on unfamiliar topics