Prestigious New Homes Sales Advisor - Rugby
My client, an award winning UK developer are actively seeking an experienced New Homes Sales Advisor to sell their luxury homes on a tremendous development in Rugby.
The suitable candidate will need at least a year of New Homes Sales experience and a fantastic understanding of the "help to buy scheme".
The developer prides itself on building strong communities, and offering a wide variety of product. If you want to be part of a growing team with huge ambitions and tremendous growth forecasted over the coming years, then this is the company for you.
- Meet and greet all customers on arrival to the marketing suite
- Establish good customer relationships
- Follow up and encourage on all potential sales leads
- Assist with events and launches
- Work closely with team and sales manager to hit targets
- Research the market to provide clients with knowledge and information on developments in surrounding areas
- Communicate with site managers and development team
- Maintain regular contact with customers throughout process
The suitable candidate
- Must have sales experience within the property industry
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Reasonable understanding of the "Help to Buy Scheme"
- Strong organisation skills
- Target driven
- Desire to learn
In return our client is offering
- Basic salary ranging from £24,000 up to £27,000
- Realistic OTE of £47,000
- Mileage allowance
- Health Care
- 5 days a week
- 10am - 5pm
If your interest in the role or know somebody who is then please to get in touch today on or alternatively send me an email to