Administrator within HR Team - near Solihull
Our client based near Solihull are looking to recruit an Administrator to support their wider HR team. This role is ideal for an Adminsitrator who wants to xtend their experience within an HR setting or perhaps is interseted in working within an HR environment. The role is busy and varied and will entail working in a fun and supportive team.
- Provide a central HR administration resource for the Company
- Process and maintain all HR/Payroll administration processes
- Supporting HR Managers by creating formal letters for employees
- Respond to all calls and e-mails within agreed timescales
- Liaise with employees and line managers and manage expectations
- Action and resolve employee data requests in a timely manner
- Assist recruitment team with regard to screening CVs and setting up interviews with line managers
- Log and administer exit interviews and undertaking reference checks
- Prepare reports for HR manager
- Assist pension administrators with general queries - starter / leaver information, earning levels etc
- Support on adhoc projects
Applicants must have previous administrative experience and be able to demonstrate strong experience of working with systems and processes.
Katie Bard is acting as an agency and is an equal opportunities employer