Business Development Manager
£25,000pa plus commission (OTE £4,000 - £10,000pa uncapped), plus car and mobile phone (there will be no commission paid in the first 3 months)
Covering the Midlands region – from Stoke on Trent to Newark on Trent to top of Northampton to Hereford to Wrexham
You will be working for a high end ceramics Manufacturer who are one of the largest in the world. They offer a variety of bedroom furniture, kitchen and bathroom items. My client prides themselves in the exceptional quality they provide to their customers in over 400 stores and 80 countries.
We are ideally looking an experienced Business Development Manager who is extremely sales-driven, determined and professional.
Duties will involve:
- You will be responsible for visiting Architects and doing CPD Presentations.
- Responsible for increasing sales of their products, provide customer service and Account Management.
- Provide the support, design and merchandising departments with instructions and ensure that work is being carried out in an efficient manner.
- Liaise with colleagues in various showrooms, Interior Designers, Fabricators and Builders.
- Ensure that best possible profit margin is achieved at all times by adhering strictly to customer pricing matrix/discount levels; obtaining relevant authorisation for special prices as required.
- The role will be more of a Consultative sales type of approach so ideally my client is looking for someone with a similar approach.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at .