Learning Coordinator - Part Time
About the Company: Our client is a well-established company based in Derby who are looking for a part time (job share) Learning Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Proactively check requests in client learning management system (MyLearning) and take appropriate action.
- Request trainer availability in-line with operational guidance documents. Confirm orders in-line with client budgeting requirements ensuring all relevant databases/spreadsheets are updated. For direct orders, create purchase order and issue Letter of Engagement.
- Book training rooms and order IT/facility support where applicable to ensure standard room layouts and the functionality of technical equipment.
- Order training material where applicable.
- Manage all training related enquiries via email and telephone and within client SLA.
- Actively ensure occupancy targets are met as well as SLAs on closing out of courses and response times to customer requests.
- Record Evaluation data in KnowledgeBase and raise any quality concerns in line with governance process.
- Calculate training costs for new courses and ensure internal Price List is maintained and updated at all times.
- Where a course is under minimum registration, utilise course approval process and cancel course where applicable, ensuring no cost to the client.
- Provide ad-hoc reporting as required.
- You will be computer literate; Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook, and capable of learning and using other operating or web based systems to enable the smooth administration.
- Numeracy, accuracy and good communication skills are essential for the successful completion of the role.
- High attention to detail and be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Experience working as part of a "job share" would be an advantage
What's in it for you? This is a part time position working 2 days per week, every Thursday and Friday. The working hours are flexible from 7.30am - 3.30pm / 8.00am -4pm / 8.30am - 4.30pm etc up until 10am -6pm. Salary will be around £7,600 P/A.
Interested to know more? My client is looking for someone to start ASAP so please send an up to date CV to or telephone for further information.