Year 4 Class Teacher
PK Education is recruiting a Year 4 Teacher for a full-time role in a school located in Central Birmingham. The school in question has an extremely supportive leadership team, always encouraging staff members to perform to the best of their ability. As a result, children flourish in their personal, social and academic achievement. The role is to start after October half-term, with the possiblity of starting earlier, and to finish at the end of the academic year. However, for the right candidate the position may turn into a permanent appointment.
Essential for the above role:
- Proven track record of improving performance and attainment levels.
- Recognised teaching qualification – PGCE / QTS.
- Experience teaching in KS2.
- Excellent knowledge of the current curriculum.
- Creative ideas and the ability to work closely with parents, teachers and other professionals.
- Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Approachable, ability to maintain a warm and caring environment.
- Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
- Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service or a current DBS check under our clearance procedures.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay from between £120 to £165 per day (AWR Compliant).
- 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
- Exposure and networking opportunities with associated schools.
- Claim up to £150 worth of vouchers with each referral of a teacher or NQT.
PK Education is a supply teaching agency Birmingham. PK Education has a range of newly qualified teacher jobs (NQT teaching jobs), along with a variety of primary school teacher jobs. PK Education is committed to embracing equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants; and shall adhere to such a policy at all times.
For more information or to apply for the position please email Alex at or phone on .