This vacancy commences September 2017 and is temporary until July 2018.
ITN Mark Education wishes to appoint a nursery teacher on behalf of a good school in Erdington.
Knowledge of the EYFS curriculum is essential for this role.
Duties will include:
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons using the National Curriculum
- Attending staff training, CPD and parents evenings
- Marking and assessing pupils work. Tracking pupil progress
- Creating a positive and stimulating classroom environment for pupil to learn in
- Working as part of a team to ensure pupils learning needs are met
The successful candidate will:
- Have QTS. NQTs are welcome to apply
- Be able to show evidence of right to work in the UK
- Have 6 months or more EYFS teaching experience in the past 2 years
- Have a valid DBS registered to the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
- Be able to provide references for the past 2 years
Benefits of working through ITN Mark Education:
- Enhanced rates of pay available for high performing candidates with excellent references.
- Paid to scale after 12 weeks of continual work in the same school
- Support and guidance from an experienced education consultant
- Opportunity to access free CPD
- Help with career development and progression
Apply today. Immediate interviews available
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.