VIP are currently recruiting for an experienced Receptionist/ Switchboard Operator on behalf of one of our award winning Clients in the Birmingham area. The successful candidate will be responsible for answering incoming calls, screening calls and transferring to appropriate departments, as well as representing the Company in a friendly and professional manner.
The successful candidate will be required to:-
- Answer all Company’s incoming calls.
- Operate busy switchboard.
- Transfer calls to appropriate departments.
- Take messages and pass on to relevant staff members.
- Pre-qualify calls to ensure put through to the most relevant department/ contact.
- Remain professional at all times, delivering an exceptional level of customer service.
- Meet and greet customers.
- Complete administrative tasks as required.
- Send customer feedback emails daily.
- Conduct eligibility checks for online enquiries and distribute to sales team as appropriate.
- Add customer details on to CRM system.
- Report on reception KPIs to include; calls taken and missed, common reason for calls and increased call volumes.
The ideal candidate will have:-
- An excellent telephone manner.
- An ability to work in a demanding environment, where prioritising workload is crucial.
- An ability to multi task, often completing administrative tasks whilst answering incoming calls.
- A passion for customer service.
- A bright and bubbly personality with a positive attitude at all times.
- A smart and polished appearance.
Benefits to include:-
- A competitive salary of £16,500 - £18,000.
- Career development opportunities.
- Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm.
- Friendly and lively working environment.
- Start date: ASAP
Please be advised that we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.