Franchise Sales / Recruitment Manager
As a franchise recruitment manager, you are responsible for the growth of Coffee-Bikes’ franchise network in the UK. By proving your abilities with outstanding achievements, you will have the opportunity to take on the role of Head of Expansion in the UK market in the medium-term.
Coffee-Bike is an award-winning, young and fast growing company based in Germany, which is revolutionizing the coffee-market with its mobile, self-sufficient Coffee-Shops. Founded in 2011, the company has since expanded with its more than 180 franchisees operating up to 4 Coffee-Bikes into 17 countries worldwide and became Germany’s fastest growing franchise system.
The UK market will be developed by Coffee-Bike’s subsidiary (Coffee-Bike International Ltd.) based in Birmingham.
What we offer:
- Insights into the growing phase of a young and dynamic company
- A strong team-based, dynamic workplace
- An international work environment with passionate colleagues
- The opportunity to develop a brand within UK market
- The opportunity to take on the role of Head of Expansion in UK market in the medium-term
- Strong development potentialities in a fast growing, international company
- You will be responsible for recruiting and selecting new franchise candidates for the UK market
- You will prepare Franchise Discovery Days in the UK
- You will represent the company, the system and the brand at these information events
- You will support franchise prospects in the process of setting up a business and offer site location assistance
- You will set up business plans and support the financing process of setting up a business
- You will be in close contact with the German based expansion team to share experiences and overcome challenges
- Together with us you are going to define Coffee-Bikes’ future strategy of internationalization as you are going to lay the foundation of our international growth
Who we are looking for and what we expect:
- Experience in a sales role, preferably within the franchise sector
- Strong communication and presentation skills combined with a self-confident manner
- Understanding of business economic relations (Setting up business and financing)
- Experience of reporting systems to track progress of sales (preferably CRM system)
- Ability to work independently and diligently
- Flexibility and high commitment
- Excellent English skills
- Willingness to travel (nationally and internationally) + UK driving licence
- Cheerfulness at work
We are looking forward to receive your application with your earliest possible start date.
We will be holding interviews on Thursday 28th September in Birmingham. To be considered for interview on the 28th September please apply no later than Tuesday 26th September by 23:00