Job Title: Tooling Engineer
Pay Rate: up to £32,000
Hours: 8.30- 17.00 Monday to Thursday 8.30- 16.00 Friday
Benefits: Company pension, life assurance, free on-site parking
The Tool Room department has an exciting opportunity for a machinist/toolmaker, reporting directly to the Senior Tooling Specialist.
The main duties and responsibilities for this role include:
- Carry out basic and in depth tooling repairs
- Scheduled and non-scheduled tool overhauls in accordance with the department’s tooling procedures
- Control and daily management of the department’s tooling register.
- Control and perform pre-defined daily safety checks of all tool room machinery
- Liaising with approved external tooling companies for required modifications and repairs
- Control of departmental chemicals and usage in accordance with COSHH regulations
- Continuous process improvements to all aspects of the injection moulding department tooling section
- Control and maintain departmental environmental commitment through 5s activities
- HNC/D Qualification
- Have experience in a supervisory position
- Be proficient in the use of manual machines and CNC machines (desirable)
- Have served a recognised Engineering apprenticeship
Our client is a large manufacturing company based in the heart of Telford. Due to continued growth they now have a position for a Tooling Engineer available.
Key Words: Tooling Engineer, Toolmaker, Machinist
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on LinkedIn.