Part Qualified Management Accountant
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently working with a global business in Cannock, Staffordshire as a Part Qualified Management Accountant paying between £28,000 - £33,000 plus study support.
This Management Accountant job comes with excellent progression opportunities for the right person. You will be someone who has excellent attention to detail and a hard-working attitude. You will play a key role in the production of management accounts, budgeting, forecasting and performance reporting to deliver insight and support, working closely and building deep relationships with the Group Finance Department.
Management Accountant Responsibilities:
- Ensure all accounting procedures and control systems comply with both statutory and company requirements.
- To develop the costing and financial accounting systems in line with group standards and requirements.
- Prepare subsidiaries monthly account reconciliations, including the invoice discount facility, for review by the finance director.
- Annually prepare the audit files for the statutory accounts process and be the key contact for the external auditors.
- Work closely with, and provide support to, the subsidiaries management teams.
- Organise and value stock takes including provisioning.
- Preparation of capital expenditure requisitions for presentation to directors.
- Manage and train accounting staff.
- Preparation and submission of VAT, Intrastat and PAYE returns.
- Maintain fixed asset registers.
- Preparation of the annual budget and presentation to directors.
- Assist in all finance related matters for the Group.
The Successful Management Accountant:
You ideally be a finalist or studying towards a professional accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA). You will have 2/3 years experience working a Finance Team, excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels. You'll also be someone who loves to be in the detail, with a strong experience in budgeting and forecasting with strong organisational skills. You will have the ability to work at pace and remain consistent under pressure. You will be proactive in your approach to work with the ability to identify issue and drive actions quickly. A strong team player ethic is important, as well as a strong background with computer and accounting packages including Excel.
How to apply for the Management Accountant role:
In order to apply for this excellent Management Accountant opportunity then please send across a copy of your updated CV today to avoid disappointment.