An exciting opportunity has arisen to work as a Marketing Administrator for a leading Engineering Company.
This is an excellent opportunity for either someone who has previous experience in Marketing or who has a strong administration background and a desire to build a career within the field of Marketing.
The successful candidate will be required to:-
- Identify companies within different target markets, complete market research and marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate Companies direct marketing activities, including emails, letters, text and telemarketing.
- Support internal sales team and external telemarketing agencies with customer contact and reports on sales.
- Keep marketing database up to date, including inputting of new data.
- Manage email distribution lists.
- Take minutes at marketing/ events meetings.
- Contribute to event planning, including research of venues and catering, drafting of invitations and preparing supporting materials (name badges, place names, literature etc).
- Meet and greet delegates for events.
- Produce reports on all marketing activities and events.
- Upload posts to both website and social media.
- Monitor website analytics.
- Provide support in developing website presence of the company, including SEO.
- Draft copy and design ideas for new literature.
- Collate suitable imagery for literature/ photographers brief if required.
- Support with the development and distribution of internal newsletter and intranet.
- Act as a product expert, supporting with product launches and identifying customer benefits.
- Complete ad hoc duties as required.
The ideal candidate will have:-
- Strong administration background.
- Experience within marketing or a related qualification is desirable, however not essential. Strong administrators with a desire to work within a marketing department will be considered.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Energy, drive and motivation to succeed.
- Good attention to detail.
- Professionalism and tenacity.
- The ability to work alone if required, but also as part of a team.
- Advanced IT skills.
- An organised nature with good administration skills.
- Eager to learn attitude.
- An ability to work using own initiative.
Benefits to include:-
- Competitive starting salary of £18,000 - £20,000 depending on experience.
- Opportunity to represent a market-leading Company.
- Working hours: Monday to Friday 8am-5pm.
- Free onsite parking.