On Site Recruiter
Are you looking to get out of sales but love the buzz of Recruitment?
Do you want to work for one of the world's most recognised Food, Beverage and Confectionary companies in the world?
Randstad Inhouse Services are seeking an Onsite Recruitment Consultant to join our team based at Cadbury in Bournville.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Volume recruitment and retention of a sustainable workforce
- Building solid customer and employee relationships across the site
- Maintaining a high level of communication with other on-site locations and local branch operations to ensure service levels are optimised
As an On-site Consultant, you will be:
- Required to work on an alternate week shift pattern, 07:00 - 15:30 one week with the following week working 11:30-20:00
- Developing and implementing strategies to attract the best people to the business
- Ensuring the recruitment process is adhered to in accordance with standard operating procedures and as agreed with the customer
- Payroll queries are dealt with efficiently and kept to a minimum
The successful candidate will ideally have experience of:
- Blue collar temp and perm recruitment
- Conducting discipline, grievance, absence and performance meetings
- Delivering services to agreed performance levels
- Communicating effectively with client managers and other colleagues
- Managing their own workload utilising excellent admin and organisational skills
Cadbury have been inventing, inspiring and investing in a nation of chocolate lovers for nearly 200 years, with the first ever store opening in Bull Street Birmingham, the Cadbury home has becoming an iconic brand and sort after business to work for within the area.
As well as the opportunity to work for one of the world's most iconic brands in their offices in Bournville, you will also be rewarded with:
- Contributory pension
- An extra day's holiday added for every year of service
- Reward and recognition scheme
- Life assurance
- Share/save purchase scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity cover
- Childcare vouchers
- Long service awards
- Training academy
- Referral scheme
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application