JOB DESCRIPTION FOR: CARE ASSISTANT
LOCATION:SHREWSBURY OR TELFORD OR NEWPORT, SHROPSHIRE
JOB TITLE: CARE ASSISTANTS
SALARY: £7.50 - £10.69 PER HOUR
HOURS: FLEXIBLE HOURS - FULL TIME OR PART TIME CONTRACTS AVAILABLE
(MINIMUM 4 HOURS PER WEEK)
THE COMPANY:Our goal is to provide high quality and dependable home care for clients. Encouraging them to do as much as possible for themselves in order to maintain their independence and well being, whilst providing the essential care they need.
THE ROLE: As a Care Assistant, you will look after the day-to-day needs of our clients, whilst showing compassion, care and commitment to having a positive impact on their lives. You will work with a team of like-minded individuals, all with a desire to ensure that our clients are comfortable in their own homes.
Experience is not essential; as we will support you with all the training and support you’ll need to do the job. What is important to us is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, who is interested in providing the best of care to our clients.
Are you/Do you have:
- A caring individual
- Passionate about delivering high quality care
- A driver with your own transport
- Able to work in Shrewsbury, or Telford or Newport, Shropshire
- Previous experience delivering high quality care
Key Responsibilities of the Care Assistant to include:-
- Personal care
- Assisting with social activities
- Meal preparation
- Household chores
- Assisting with medication
In return we can offer you:
- 28p petrol expenses per mile
- Paid travel time between calls (£7.50 per hour)
- 5.6 weeks paid annual leave
- Guaranteed hours contracts available
- Paid training towards the Care certificate
- Free Uniform
- Shifts close to your home in Shrewsbury, or Telford or Newport, Shropshire
Does this sound like you? To apply for the Care Assistant role please hit the "apply now" button and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.