Senior Digital Consultant
Senior Digital Consultant - Client Facing, £40-50k.
Award winning agency with a fantastic culture/ethos, based in the heart of Birmingham seeks Senior Digital Consultant with the gravitas, problem-solving experience and personal skills, to slot into a team of talented peers and inspire the trust of their values driven clients.
You will bring a demonstrable track record of successfully applying innovative digital solutions to complex client problems, through a blend of skills likely to include consultancy, product owner and business/systems analysis. You can look forward to a challenging/varied role that will require you to work very closely with multiple charity, health and education clients at any one time to;
- Understand your clients’ business challenges
- Help clients to understand their users needs - good UX skills from the perspective of analysis and strategy are essential
- Develop and present compelling solutions - explaining options and implications achievable
- Scope out/specify a system (or multiple systems with integrations) that meet client requirements within budget
- Work as a product owner to ensure the solution is delivered seamlessly by a talented, in-house team of designers, developers and project managers
- Develop and maintain a close working relationship with key accounts, ensuring a rich understanding of their needs and delivering consultancy based sales throughout the lifetime of an account
You’ll be a great listener, naturally gaining and maintaining the confidence and trust of clients. You’ll ideally have previous experience of facilitating workshops, creating UX outputs such as flow diagrams, user journeys and wireframes, and writing user stories and technical specifications for developers. A passion for delivering high quality, timely solutions is essential.
In return for your commitment, you can look forward to joining a uniquely employee focused organisation that not only offers access to an impressive portfolio of values driven clients, but also a fantastic studio work environment, first class opportunities for training (with a budget in place for all staff) and career development, 25 days holiday (as well as additional paid time off for community projects), health cash plan, a contributory pension scheme and some very adventurous team away days! Perhaps of key importance to creative individuals is the way in which innovation and out-of-the-box thinking is actively encouraged.
Keen to know more? Simply drop me a line with your CV and we can have an initial conversation in the strictest confidence. I look forward to hearing from you!