S enior Physiotherapist Grade A
£27,000 - £30,000
Full Time - 6-month Fixed term contract.
We are looking for an experienced and hardworking Senior Physiotherapist to join a leading private health care company.
The main purpose of this post is to provide clients and patients with a first-class Physiotherapy and rehabilitation service.
You will be required to develop and deliver evidence-based treatment programmes to restore every patient's fitness for work and life in order to exceed our client's expectations.
The service should achieve individual benefits such as fitness for work and quality of life as well as the hard business benefits which the reduction of musculoskeletal absence can provide.
The post holder will be required to fulfil the following individual requirements:
- Keep up to date with evidence-based practice/guidelines and assist in development of programmes in line with available evidence
- Maintain evidence of continual professional development
- Maintain membership of the HPC and participate in the company management development programme
- Telephone case management
- Face to face treatment on and off site; functional restoration programmes and health promotion programmes.
As an Occupational Physiotherapist, you will require to have the following;
- Develop an open honest relationship with each patient
- Be willing to fulfil your daily duties and responsibilities by working flexibly to ensure the job is done
- Demonstrate a can-do attitude
- Be prepared to be challenged and to ask for support and case conference when appropriate
- Demonstrate excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Demonstrate the ability to keep calm, or step back from any situation in which you feel emotionally challenged
- Ensure the professional appearance of both you and the Centre with regards to cleanliness, housekeeping and resources
The post holder will also be required to:
- Participate in an ongoing management development programme
- Carry out workplace assessments and on the job training in prevention and management strategies
- Assist in the delivery of clinical training and support colleagues and assistants in the company's assessment and management systems
- Supervision and mentoring of Junior and Senior II members of staff, following CSP and the company's guidelines
- Assist in the development and delivery of in service training at one of the companies Centres on a monthly basis
- Assist in the development and delivery of sessions at the company's clinical meetings at HQ at least 3 times a year
- Occasionally travel to other Centres and stay away overnight.
For more information and or to apply please call Lydia Robinson on and or email