The West Midlands economy is buoyant. The jobs market is booming and, like us, many recruiters are looking to grow their teams. If you are reading this you want to explore a career in recruitment. With so many potential adverts to respond to, why choose Greenwell Gleeson? Many agencies say they are the best, most professional firm to work for offering the best career prospects…how many can back up their claims?
- We have been voted the Number 1 specialist Accountancy & Financial Recruiter across the whole of the UK for the 6th consecutive year by Interim Professionals in the Annual IIM survey.
- We have been successfully helping our broad and eclectic mix of clients for 25 years, making us the longest established independently owned accountancy recruitment firm operating in Birmingham.
- We have a proven experienced team. The three senior members have combined worked for us for 50+ years. Their expertise in addition to a stable team, where average length of service is 7+ years means we offer a keen and driven individual, via our in-house expertise and stability, the maximum chance of becoming successful.
What we are offering:
As a result of internal promotion we are looking to employ a recruitment consultant to take over an existing desk where live opportunities are consistently generated. The individual will be given first class training by a business whose knowledge and proven processes will be key to your success. This will offer the individual the immediate opportunity to get involved in all aspects of recruitment, build confidence by making fees and earn bonus immediately.
The Role: Recruitment Consultant
- Become an expert in your market
- Identify, source and meet candidates to understand their needs and suitability for clients
- Create and develop on going client relationships through warm and cold calling and meetings
- Manage your clients’ recruitment needs from inception to completion
- Negotiating offers and closing deals
What do we seek?
- An individual who is competitive with a strong desire to be successful, wanting to earn material bonuses.
- As important as the 'will to win’ is, so is the requirement that the individual possesses a strong moral compass that fits in with the ethics of our business. Long-term success only comes from doing the right thing consistently.
- Previous experience within recruitment is not essential, however the ideal candidate should possess at least 12 months sales experience.
- A competitive, resilient, fun and hard working nature.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Energy, tenacity and passion.
- Strong influencing ability coupled with providing outstanding service to clients and candidates.
If our business interests you and this advert has intrigued you please forward your CV.