Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Management Accountant on behalf of our client in Warwickshire with an immediate start, for a contract period of six months. Our client is offering £160 per day on a limited company basis.
Main duties include:
- Ensuring accurate and timely management accounts are produced, including variance analysis and commentary
- Reconciling balance sheet accounts and ensuring processes are robust
- Managing the budget, forecasting and strategic process
- Supporting margin reporting and analysis in line with business needs and finance requirements as well as developing and managing KPI`s
- Preparing statutory year end and half year audit documentation
The ideal candidate will:
- Be part qualified or qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Have 3+ years experience producing or assisting the production of monthly management accounts
- Have strong leadership and communication skills
- Work well within a team and be able to use own initiative
To apply for this vacancy, please email your current CV to , or call and speak to Pippa Davis or Luke Grant for further information.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates