Learning and Development Business Partner
Born out of a love for lingerie, nightwear, swimwear and all things romantic, Boux Avenue brings traditional service, superior fit and outstanding quality to a modern and beautiful setting.
Founded in 2011 by Theo Paphitis, Boux Avenue is online and in 28 stores UK wide, as well as 10 international stores.
Customers in store will experience a luxurious shopping haven, where they can receive free bra-fittings in exquisite fitting suites with highly trained bra fitting experts.
No matter what your age, size or style Boux Avenue is an inclusive brand for everybody. Available in sizes 28-38, A-G cups and sizes 6-18. With an unrivalled eye for detail and passion for customer service, Boux Avenue is your ultimate destination whether you’re looking for everyday essentials or something a little more sophisticated.
This is an exciting role supporting the Boux Avenue retail stores, partnering closely with the TPRG L&D teams. You will be responsible for creating and delivering L&D solutions to drive required skills and behaviours aligned to business goals and objectives. You will develop and grow excellent relationships with key business stakeholders always with the customer at the heart of everything you do. You will be covering our Northern region and must be able to drive and be willing to travel extensively for your role. Duties will include:
- L&D role within a fast paced retail business where change is constant
- Behavioural and sales coaching of Retail Store teams to support them in delivering market leading customer experience
- Design and delivery of business initiatives to aid business engagement and growth
- Training sales advisers to be able to deliver a market leading bra fit experience (C&G accredited)
- Field based role requiring extensive travel
What are we looking for?
- A current L&D specialist/trainer with a passion to make a real difference in their next role
- Confident in performance coaching around behaviours and sales conversations
- A solid retail background
- Excited by a fast paced environments and able to adapt accordingly
- Full L&D lifecycle experience would be beneficial. Design and delivery experience a must
- Extensive travel across the north of the UK including Scotland and NI. So flexibility to travel is essential
- 2 years plus of L&D experience/strong L&D background
- Engaging and facilitative training style
- Identify training needs
- Coaching and mentoring
- Demonstrate return on investment of L&D initiatives
- Experience of working in a fast paced retail environment
- Extremely organised
- Flexible and open minded
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Adaptable to change
- Able to build strong relationships
- Self-driven and highly motivated
- Ability to prioritise
We experience a high volume of applicants wanting to become part of the team, so unfortunately we can only get in touch with successful candidates. We would love to speak to you all, however if you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful at this time. Keep your eyes on our website for more opportunities to join us in future.