Change Analyst - Apex LT
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work as a Change Analyst for a leading, nationwide insurance company based in Stratford Upon Avon. You will be joining a function that is rapidly expanding so this role will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to really put their stamp on the function.
You will have the responsibility of developing and providing insight and support for portfolio, programme and project management services so that business requirements are met. You will be required to support the continuous improvement of practices and tools to ensure best practice is followed and ensure ongoing improvement.
Key Duties and Responsibilities;
- To develop and provide insight and support for change management services and committees in relation to change processes, procedures, tools and techniques.
- To support the relevant business functions who are new to the change management function to understand and implement into their business stream
- Continuously improve practices and tools which support change.
- Communicate and plan for impending policy changes or interdependencies which may impact service delivery, escalating areas of concern with appropriate solutions as and where required.
- Develop and provide guidance and consultancy on the framework, standards and practices followed by change management. Deploy support tools so that effective standards and skills are in place.
- Maintain and report on key performance indicators for defined areas within the change portfolio with a view to continuous improvement.
- Conduct and report on Portfolio and Group Change ‘health checks’ and agree actions with appropriate stakeholders.
- Provide a single source of regular portfolio status reporting within the agreed portfolio reporting timetable providing suitable analysis where required.
- Support the establishment, development and maintenance of standard change management measurement tools to ensure that all elements are logged consistently and in line with Group Change standards.
- Deliver short term, one off projects and activities as required by and to the standards and outcomes agreed with Line Manager.
The Ideal Candidate Will;
- Have experience of working in a Portfolio/Change Management Office.
- Have practical experience of Project Management methodology and competent use of project planning tools.
- Have proven experience of analytical work.
- Have good PC-based skills (MS Office) including Visio.
- P30 (P3O (Portfolio, Programme and Projects Offices) (or willingness to work towards) is essential.
- PRINCE 2 or equivalent is desirable.