Compliance Analyst / Officer - Retail Banking - West Midlands
A fantastic opportunity has recently arisen with one of my valued Retail Banking clients based in the West Midlands. Ideal candidates for this compliance vacancy will have a good understanding of regulated financial services products and be keen to progress their career in ther compliance arena.
- To ensure the company maintains a presence across strategic compliance bodies and is at the forefront for any proposals and changes which impact on credit unions and services.
- To provide high quality compliance and risk advice to key business stakeholders
- To develop and support compliance guidance for bank customers.
- To seek to ensure full compliance with organisational systems, security processes, procedures and risk management framework.
- To develop, monitor and manage regulatory change, providing updates to relevant colleagues, the board and key stakeholders.
- Identify, assess and monitor risks on an ongoing basis and report as appropriate.
- Challenge and influence key business stakeholders to ensure compliant outcomes within the business and satisfy agreed risk appetite
- Maintain and implement compliance policies and procedures across the business.
- Report internally on key risks and compliance issues and recommend action to address
- Deliver regulatory reporting and procedural submissions to the FCA, PRA and or other relevant bodies
- To keep abreast of regulatory developments in and out of the business as well as developing best practices in compliance and control