Credit Controller (German or French speaking)
My client is a leading manufacturer within a highly specialised industry who is currently going through a lot of business growth and diversification. As a result they are looking for driven and talented aspiring credit control professionals to join their team.
The company is a manufacturer and is the leading in its industry for distribution. They have recently been bought by a highly recognised international brand as a result will grow and expand rapidly, therefore they are looking to employ an experienced credit controller to join their team on a temp to perm basis. You will report directly to the Credit Manager; however you will have the freedom to control your own ledger. Although the office culture is fun and vibrant, this is a high pressured role in a fast paced and does require someone with determination and drive to complete assignments
Ideally you will:
- Be fluent in English and also 1 other language such as French, German, Italian or Polish
- Have previous experience working as a Credit Controller working in a fast paced, high pressured environment.
- The ability to work to your own initiative and be able to control your own ledger.
- Great interpersonal skills as you will be required to build long lasting, professional relationships with clients.
- Want to be part of a great team and work for well-established business with a good reputation in the market.
In return you will:
- Work for a market leading business within a European shared service centre
- Enjoy a varied and interesting role with continued progression
- Have the opportunity to work in a supportive and friendly environment
- Receive fantastic career opportunities and excellent training in a highly professional business
If you are really keen to secure a fast paced role within a large business, with excellent long term career potential, please send us your CV.