Who Are We?
Our teams are based in Germany, UK, Netherlands, Poland, Czech Republic and Hungary, and together we form the Centre of Expertise for Internal Audit. We provide internal audit activities across the RWE and Innogy Group, meaning we can share best practice and deliver a great service across all of our operating companies
What do we do?
We operate to international quality and professional standards defined by the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) which provides a clear framework for everything we do.
We partner with our respective business areas to understand their biggest risks and this helps to shape the work we do for the year. By working closely with the business we can help them to meet their goals and objectives efficiently, by providing independent assurance of governance, risk and control frameworks.
We also provide dynamic investigative and consultancy services in response to business needs or emerging issues.
We currently have an opportunity to join our Internal Audit team as a Senior Auditor based in Worcester. The team covers the UK business and focuses on Retail.
As an Internal Auditor you will:
- Work with a high degree of independence on a variety of challenging assignments – no two audits are the same.
- Remain independent and provide risk based assurance that our businesses are achieving their objectives.
- Make recommendations which contribute to the success of the Business and add value through continuous improvement.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a high calibre candidate to fill the role of Senior Auditor. Our ideal candidate will have:
- A professional auditing or accountancy qualification or experience (this is not essential as we provide training and coaching to develop and support both staff).
- Specific Technical Experience based on role
- Experience and understanding of the principles of Governance and Control.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to communicate at various levels of the company including board level.
- Strong analytical skills, with attention to detail, whilst remaining conscious of the big picture.
- Great written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly in reports and face to face, sometimes delivering difficult messages in a constructive manner
- Experience of planning and managing time, the ability to be self-led, but knowing when to ask for help when necessary.
- Advanced problem solving and analysis skills; making clear, concise and constructive recommendations that help the business to improve.
- Commitment to being part of a professional community, contributing to continuous development and improvement.
What we offer
In internal Audit we’re committed to people development and offer opportunities from training to cross-segment working.
You’ll be part of a high profile team with the unique opportunity to gain oversight of the whole company. You’ll experience interacting with stakeholders at all levels across the business.
You’ll get to apply your skills and knowledge in variety of situations. You could be analysing large volumes of data one minute, report writing the next, and then managing relationships with busy senior stakeholders to bring their audit actions to a conclusion.
As well as a competitive salary and impressive benefits package you’ll also get the opportunity to really shape the future of our business. Along the way we’ll give you all the support you need to develop your skill set and achieve your long term ambitions.
Such benefits include a bonus opportunity up to 10%, company pension, 25 days annual leave and private healthcare cover.
Please apply online by selecting the 'Apply' button and uploading your CV directly. Applications will only be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
innogy SE is an established European energy company. With its three business segments Grid & Infrastructure, Retail and Renewables, it addresses the requirements of a modern, decarbonised, decentralised and digital energy world. The focus of innogy’s activities is on offering existing and potential customers innovative and sustainable products and services which enable them to use energy more efficiently and improve their quality of life. The key markets are Germany, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands and Belgium as well as several countries in Central Eastern and South Eastern Europe, especially the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland. In renewable power generation, the company is also active in other regions, e.g. Spain and Italy. The subsidiary of RWE AG started operations on 1 April 2016. The innogy brand name is a symbiosis of the terms innovation, energy and technology.
Based on the combined financial statements for 2015, the company achieved a revenue of around €46 billion and an EBITDA of €4.5 billion. The company is expected to employ around 40,000 out of a total of around 60,000 employees of the RWE Group once the restructuring process has been completed.
Agencies: Innogy Business Services operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to .