Sales Advisor: Full Time
Birmingham: Snow Hill, B4
Training and Growth Opportunities Available
LDMG is always in search of new talent as we continue to diversify our client portfolio and branch out into new markets. Our environment is fast paced and we promote an energetic and social culture where no two days are ever the same.
We’re currently looking for ambitious Sales Advisors that are excited about learning, growing and advancing in a team environment with lots of variety.
~If you are looking for a company where your hard work and effort get noticed and rewarded; where your contribution has an impact on the company as a whole, then continue reading
- Represent our clients to the public with honesty and enthusiasm
- Promote to Stores and demonstrate products
- Receive product training plus on-going guidance and support
- Have the chance to travel throughout the UK, Ireland
Some of the people that begin working with us this quarter are going to have the opportunity to oversee major projects, new campaigns and new markets in a short amount of time.
If you're interested in Team Leadership, Campaign Management or enjoy sales this might be the opportunity that’s right for you!
Requirements and Recommendations:
- You’ll need to be over 18 years of age & eligible to work in the UK
- You’ll need a professional attitude and good communication skills
- You’ll need to be able to travel throughout Birmingham
- A solid work ethic and desire to succeed are expected
(Please use the online application process to send your CV. Unfortunately; we will not be able to follow up on your application if a UK phone number is not provided.)